Sunday, January 27, 2008

You'll get a kick out of this one. . .


We were finding , when my companion was kicking some dandylions. [He] can actually kick the heads off. I wanted to try so I go for a nice long one. I was just wearing the wrong shoes that day.


My shoe came right off my foot, flew high into the air and landed on some random roof. I was flabbergasted! Scare the kids!


I then proceeded to befriend a dog so I could get to the door. This dog, like most, was a very nice dog. I then proceeded to knock on the door. No one was home. There was no way up! We looked around for another 10 minutes and finally the guy came out of his house, and he was not happy. I told him why we were so persistant about knocking on his door, and he was almost joyful. He helped us get it down, by using a rope and a piece of wood. He was actually a very nice guy. He was not interested in hearing our message, but I know some day that guy will come lookin' for us. Anywho, random. I was very glad to have my shoe back.

No comments: